Thursday, April 3, 2014

For Investors Only: Barnes And Noble Is Burning

On January 9, 2014, I said Barnes and Noble was on it's last legs. Today Yahoo!Finance is reporting that "Barnes is burning":
Barnes & Noble: the bookseller's shares are burning, down more than 11% on news that John Malone's Liberty Media is selling the bulk of its stake. As part of the move Liberty will surrender two seats on the Barnes and Noble's board. CEO Leonard Riggio says Liberty's exit will give Barnes & Noble "more flexibility" in its desperate search for a sustainable business model.
Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment decisions based on anything you read here or think you may have read here.

WTI will close almost 3/4 of a percent today. 

*****************************
Something Different Today 
The Flory Nighten-ale at the Battle of the Bulge

Battle of the Bulge, Bastogne Museum, Vince Speranza

I visited the Bastogne Museum years ago; a magnificent museum. I did not know about "airborne beer" then; I wish I had.  

2 comments:

  1. Excellent story!! I owe my son a trip to Bastogne after we read many books regarding the great battles Civil War to present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of all the museums I've visited over the years, the Bastogne was perhaps one of the best. I didn't really understand the battle until I visited.

      Delete