From the Minot Daily News:
- Home of Economy opens new Minot store. Just in time for winter. Absolutely the best store in Williston/Minot for winter clothing.
- Old Williston school --- "Williston Junior High" -- to become apartments for seniors.
- Menard's is flying workers to Minot to staff store; previously reported
- Williston permits exceed $400 million in 2012; more than Fargo and Minot combined; city will annex another 5,000 acres --> 13,000 acres for Williston [see this link comparing previous year's permitting stats]
- From the Sidney Herald, study finds EPA regulations harm state's economy