Sunday, May 7, 2023

Have Folks Underestimated This Drug? May 7, 2023

Locator: 44591BIGPHARMA.

I remember years ago when physicians caring for adolescents began prescribing birth control pills to prevent / treat  / manage acne. The prescribing was accepted by parents as long as the BCPs weren't prescribed for birth control.

Is Ozempic about to follow suit?

Too bad this article is behind a paywall.

First question after reading the article: who has the patent on Ozempic? When I saw it, I realized I had looked it up before.

50-40-5-5.

I'm going to have to ask my PhD nurse daughter who treats patients with behavioral disorders what she knows / thinks about Ozempic.



Let's see if readers can guess the next most important question (as an investor), and the the question that follows from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment