Thursday, June 20, 2019

Notes From All Over -- Part 6 -- June 20, 2019

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or what you think you may have read here.

This tells me all I need to know about:
  • fake news
  • social media
  • investing: staying the course


This tells me even more. Link here.


*****************************************
The Alexa Page

How cool is this! One can say "Alexa, pay my electricity bill," and poof! Your electric bill is paid.

Link here.

And, of course, as soon as the bill is paid, one receives a confirmation via e-mail.

***************************************
The Book Page

My travel book: Bloom's BioCritiques: Herman Melville, c. 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment