Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Three (3) New Permits -- Nine (9) Incredible BR Wells -- The WIlliston Basin, North Dakota, USA

Daily activity report, February 22, 2012 --

Operators: G3 Operating (2), SM Energy

Fields: West Ambrose

G3 Operating has permits for two wildcats, both in Williams County.

BR and Slawson both cancel recently permitted wells: BR's Watchman Peak in McKenzie, and Slawson's Athena in Mountrail.

Nine (9) wells on DRL status were completed, including:
  • 19184, 1,281, BR, Tilton 34-7H.
  • 19288, 984, BR, Veeder 14-24H,
  • 19924, 1,225, BR, Rifle Falls 31-25H,
  • 20528, 2,892, BR, Chuckwaon 21-15MBH,
  • 20326, 2,083, BR, Midnight Run 31-1TFH,
  • 20327, 2,443, BR, Midnight Run 41-1TFH, 
  • 20327, 2,064, BR, Berlin 34-14H,
  • 20325, 2,846, BR, Midnight Run 21-1MBH,
  • 20818, 1,920, BR, Bath 11-35H,

6 comments:

  1. Could I be mistaken or is that really going to be all that is on the March hearing docket schedule posted on the NDIC? If this is true then something is up and it doesn't sound good. There may be many hungry rigs in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be reading the dockets different than I read them.

      Delete
  2. I only see one item on the docket for the 15th of March and two item's for the 30th of March and none are for new well permits. This doesn't seem out of the norm? Usually there are many pages of cases being heard for a specific day, right? No new well permits being applied for?

    Maybe it is early and they are going to add another hearing day to the schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am very, very sorry. I thought you were referring to the February dockets. I did not realize the March dockets were out. It has happened often before that there are some very early dockets with just one or two cases published, and then the larger 20-page dockets follow.

      So, please accept my apology. I thought you were referring to the two 20-page February dockets and thought that was not enough. I am really sorry for being snippy.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the help Bruce. I was concerned that something ugly was in the works behind the scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I'm correct, because if not, you are correct. That would be amazing if this is all there was for March. But as noted, I've seen it several times, the first dockets are one or two cases, followed by later dockets which are what we expect. So, we'll see.

      Delete