Monday, December 15, 2014

ONEOK To Add De-Ethanizers At Stateline I And Stateline II Plants West Of Williston -- December 15, 2014

A big apology; I accidentally rejected this comment. I was able to recapture it and place it here. I did not mean to reject it; I was typing too fast. Sorry.

A reader wrote:
OneOk is showing in their latest Wells Fargo presentation that they will be adding de-ethanizers to the Stateline I & II plants. 
Another company will build a pipeline, to the Vantage ethane pipeline to Alberta. 
Maybe Pembina Pipeline builds an extension. 
The supplier to the Badlands NGLs ethane cracker plant should soon be announced. Maybe OneOK will just be using the Northern Border pipeline to gather gaseous ethane and installing a de-ethanizer plant where the cracker plant goes, probably west of Mandan. That would eliminate the need for a separate ethane pipeline to the cracker plant.
http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/IROL/12/120070/WELLS-FARGO.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment