Sunday, April 22, 2018

Commentary On DAPL: Social Media And The Human Race -- Say Anything Blog -- For The Archives -- April 22, 2018

I've not read this yet but a reader sent me the link and I want to get it posted before I forget. It's not normally the "stuff" I might post, but a quick glance suggests it is worth posting for the archives. By the way, DAPL is still "in the courts."

The link is over at Say Anything Blog, "Ladd Erickson: Social Media and the Human Race: A DAPL Protest Postscript."

****************************
The Art Page
For The Granddaughters

I stumbled across this book at Barnes and Noble. It's a keeper. I will get it for my wife. She will share it with Sophia -- another budding artist.

The Art of Beatrix Potter: Sketches, Paintings, and Illustrations, text by Emily Zach, c. 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment