Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Futures Don't Mean Squat....I Suppose ...

.. but I'm really impressed with the "staying" power of the price of oil. Right now, futures after hours (a dynamic link; will likely be different over time), show WTI up another 0.59% or about 14 cents, again remaining solidly above $102/bbl as we get closer to peak driving season.

*****************************
A Note to the Granddaughters

We keep a huge dry erase board in the living room of the apartment to work on projects, do math, study the periodic table, draw pictures, doodle, whatever.

The other night I walked into the house and this is what I saw on the board:


The handwriting was that of our 10-year-old granddaughter. She reads a lot about global warming. I assume she was listing the causes of global warming. LOL. I never asked her about this. We talk about a lot of things, but I'm sure she already has her world view on global warming and I don't want to influence her in some areas. She needs to come to her own conclusions based on her own reading and thinking. She'll do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment