Thursday, November 1, 2012

Random Photographs of Northeast McKenzie County and Oil Activity

A reader sent me a dozen or so photographs of wells, rigs, and North Dakota countryside in northeast McKenzie County, near Keene, North Dakota. He receives royalties from acreage in these photos. He wrote:
The trip from Sidney [Montana] was pleasant and the new road between Alexander and Watford City was great. Poor Watford was jammed packed, it truly did look like a modern day gold rush.
So, over the next few days, to add a bit of color to the website, I will add some of those photos, one or two at a time. I never get tired of looking at North Dakota panoramic landscapes or oil activity. I hope the roughnecks, particularly, enjoy these photos, and forward them to their parents and/or significant others in their lives. They are doing incredible work.



2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the pictures also. Don't know when I will get to see in person. Thanks for any pictures. Merle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will post the dozen pictures one at time over the next few days. Even though rigs all seem to look alike, I never get tired of looking at them.

      Delete