Friday, January 18, 2019

XWA Update -- January 18, 2019

A reader just alerted me to five new videos of the new Williston international airport and Scandinavian coffee shop now under construction.

One:

The YouTube link is here.

From the Williston Economic Development office:
The City of Williston, Cardon Global and The Creative Treatment have released five new videos featuring progress on the new Williston Basin International Airport. The five videos are accessible on the WED Facebook and YouTube pages. The new airport is expected to open October 10, 2019. A grand opening event will be held earlier for the general public.
I believe this airport is pretty much bought and paid for by the US government. I don't know the details. I'm sure Scott Adams will want a "fact check" on that.

Maybe later. I'm enjoying a duet by Ronnie Milsap and Leon Russell, in Milsap's brand new album Duets, now playing on Amazon Music -- Alexa found me; Alexa found the album. I did not go looking for this. But apparently Alexa was making notes of my music interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment