I've only looked at six of the wells, but it appears all wells have been fracked.
This is really, really cool. This page won't be updated.
It appears CLR has completed or is in the process of completing 20 wells (plus or minus) Angus Federal / Simmental Federal wells -- production / runs are being reported for the first time, February, 2021.
This is a typical profile for the six wells I looked at; I assume all of them have the same profile. The well:
- 37055, ros (1/8/20)-->drl/NC, CLR, Angus Federal 12-9H, API: 33-053-09232, Elm Tree, producing, 6 days, 2/21; production:
|Pool||Date||Days||BBLS Oil||Runs||BBLS Water||MCF Prod||MCF Sold||Vent/Flare|
And again this is really, really cool. Looking at FracFocus just for this one well:
- fracked 12/28/2020 - 1/10/2021; 10.1 million gallons of water; 86% water by mass;
Some older wells:
- 20804, off line, 11/20 - 2/21; t2/13; cum 348K 11/20;
- 20805, off line, 11/20 - 2/21; t2/13; cum 367K 11/20;
- 24473, off line, 11/20 - 2/21; t2/13; cum 402K 11/20;
- 23493, off line, 12/20 - 2/21; t6/13; cum 342K 11/20;
- 23494, off line, 11/20 - 2/21; t6/13; cum 489K 11/20;
- 23495, off line 12/20 - 2/21; one day of production, 2/21; t6/13; cum 372K 11/20;
- 23496, off line, 11/20 - 2/21; t5/13; cum 390K 11/20;
- if there is any halo effect;
- if the daughter wells are better than the parent wells;