Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy Day -- October 29, 2014

I've posted the results of the wells that come off confidential list today.

Hess is having a big day; more on that later. Phillips 66 doubled its profits.

There is every possibility that for the next few days, until I get it out of my system, I will post a lot of snarky comments about all the businesses that are being created by the US government in the Bakken, at least according to Hillary. Bear with me. This, too, will pass.

I will also continue to link stories from Ice Age Now, Real Science, Climate Depot, and other sites that support alternative views to Algore on global warming, or whatever he's calling it now.

I have no idea where the Ebola story will lead, but I posted my true feelings about the epidemic some weeks ago. From my perspective, none of the major political leaders in the news have made any missteps in dealing with the issue from where they stand. But I will continue to mix it up; sarcasm with non-sarcasm. Like Sheldon on "Big Bang Theory," a lot of readers do not recognize sarcasm. That makes it all the more fun, again, as noted by the laugh track on "Big Bang Theory" when Sheldon misses the sarcasm.

I am always serious when I write about the Bakken; everything else (non-Bakken) is fair game for comment and commentary. In addition, I am always serious with my "Notes to the Granddaughters."

In a few minutes I will be off the net for awhile. I will be looking for a television with Rachel Ray (10:00 a.m. CDT, I believe). Our granddaughter's school class -- 6th grade -- should be featured on the show.

It's going to be a busy, busy, busy day but I got the most important stuff posted. Good luck to all.

***********************************
Notes To The Granddaughters

In this morning's episode of Rachel Ray, ABC, there was a very short segment on Tugg. Our older granddaughter is involved in a community project to rescue abandoned dogs and cats. As part of the project, they invited Tugg to visit them; that visit was recorded on Rachel Ray. Our older granddaughter is seen briefly in two or three shots in the following video. I can't explain the "clicking" sound in the video. I was using a very expensive Canon camera. My wife was using her new iPhone 6 to record this, and her video came out better than mine. Just saying.

Tugg, Rachel Ray, ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment