Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I Have To Call It A Day For Now -- Leave You With This -- Off The Net For Awhile -- Zeits On US Light Oil / Condensate Production -- January 24, 2018

Link here over at SeekingAlpha.

Summary:
  • claims that U.S. crude growth is dominated by super-light and ultra-light grades is a misconception
  • in fact, production data show the opposite trend
  • she super/ultra-light component of the U.S. crude stream has shrunk significantly in the last three years
  • a recovery in these categories is in progress. In our expectation, future volumes will surprise to the upside 
*************************
Tammany Hall Redux

I have two books on my nightstand that I really enjoy: one I have had quite some time and it often ends up back on the shelf only to be pulled down and placed back on the nightstand, and then a more recent one. Neither of them are "about" Tammany Hall (NYC) but both of them have devoted a considerable amount of space to Tammany Hall.

When I read about Tammany Hall, I immediately think of Barack Obama. He came close to re-establishing his version of Tammany Hall. If Hillary Clinton had been his successor, without a doubt, Tammany Hall would have been re-created. It would have just gone by a different name.


No comments:

Post a Comment