Friday, December 2, 2016

Sunni Caliphate's Footprint Continues To Shrink -- December 2, 2016

I track the Sunni caliphate (aka ISIS, aka ISIL, aka IS, aka EIEIO) at this post.

In today's Wall Street Journal there's an update of sorts. I don't think the update is all-encompassing as the articles I want to post at the link above. I'm trying to keep things on that page to a minimum; otherwise there will be too many balls to juggle and I will the bubble (mixing metaphors).

But the WSJ has a neat map and a neat update of where "we" are in the Mideast with regard to ISIS, so it's worth capturing to at least some degree.

The map:

********************** 
Custer's Trial: A Life o the Frontier of a New America
T. J. Stiles (winner of the Pulitzer Prize)
c. 2015
DDS: BIO CUS

Not quite ready for this. Seems a bit tedious. There are no reviews of this book over at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment