Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Toy Donations -- December 2, 2016

Sophia is now 2.5 years old. She knows how to use a cell phone. She can make phone calls -- although the calls are pretty random. She can find the photo app on an iPad and swipe through the photos. On YouTube she can point to the video she wants to watch.

Hold that thought.

The manager in our apartment complex does the usual "Christmas toy" thing every year -- inviting residents to bring in a toy or two that can be donated to various organizations at Christmas. This year I had Sophia help me. I simple went to Amazon and then "brought down" a page of toys for boys and/or girls in various age ranges, and then I had Sophia point to the one(s) she would like. If the toy was within my price range, I placed it in the "cart." After we filled the electronic cart, I pushed a few more buttons, and with Prime, the toys will be here in two days and in the manager's office in three.

Easy as 1-2-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment