Monday, May 2, 2022

Are You Kidding Me? May 2, 2022

The Schumer-Pelosi Disinformation Board needs to sort this out fast. 

Early this morning, WTI plunged and I was wondering whether it would hold at $100.

Now, it's back to $105. 

LOL.

I wonder who is manipulating the price of crude oil? LOL. I sure hope Pelosi-Schumer find out. And soon. Enquiring minds want to know.

I see I-bonds are offering a 9+ percent interest rate for the next six months or so. Wow. 

I don't know how analysts manage to evaluate EV companies like EV. Right now, at $30, Rivian is valued at $27 billion. 

  • GM is valued at $54 billion.
    F is valued at $56 billion.

All I know is that Rivian shares traded as high as $179 in the last 52 weeks.

At $30 -- unless you expect Rivian to go to zero -- one would think Rivian can easily gain $3 over the next six weeks or so, a 10% yield over six weeks. How that translates to an APY is anyone's guess. LOL. 

But when a darling of Wall Street has a $179-high and is now trading at $30 ... well, what can one say? This almost seems like a no-brainer.

As an investor, I don't invest in Rivian, though it is tempting. The problem is this: every time Rivian has a bit of a surge, all those folks who bought at $180 are going to sell, driving the price back down.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

No comments:

Post a Comment