Monday, November 15, 2021

Notes From All Over -- Mostly Investing Notes -- November 15, 2021

COP26: wow, wow, wow. This is simply amazing. I was the first (feel free to fact check me on that) to suggest that COP26 was the high point in the global warming fad. I need to find the Hunter S Thompson quote along the same line. LOL. But I digress. I posted immediately following benediction of COP26 that the global warming movement had reached its high point and would not recede. Well, well, well, look at this. A reader just sent me this. Others are now suggesting the same thing, the link is here:

Amazon, ESG: someone noted that Amazon's consensus EPS estimates are now 20% to 30% lower than they were in May, 2021. Yet the stock is actually up about 10 percent since May .... which means that there has been massive multiple expansion. Conclusion of the individual who noted that: "it's the ESG bubble and money flow, as Amazon is the #3 stock in almost all ESG funds." Link here.

Apple, chips: I think we'll see the same thing when folks realize Apple is now a "chip" company.

For investors, link here:

No comments:

Post a Comment