Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Reason #28 Why I Love To Blog -- May 26, 2020

If I did not blog, I would never have caught this story.

Earlier I posted:
Political pundit: Biden has limited his VP choices to three -- a former California AG; a former Georgia congresswoman who boldly claims she will be president of the US by 2040; and, a second term Florida congresswoman. They all have three (or more) things in common. Klobuchar and Warren are off the list after his "you ain't black if you vote for Trump" comment. I suppose, one could argue, Pocahontas, as a Native American, has a slight chance of getting back on the list.
I now have a new link: Biden gaffes. This is the screenshot of today's link:


See third story. She was one of three on Biden's short list for VP.  "Was" is the operative word.

By the way, there were more gaffes in that Charlamagne interview than the media has reported (and not simply because it was overshadowed by the most egregious comment). Example: when asked if a slogan of the Biden election campaign was "Lift Every Voice," he said it was not. In fact, it was.


The slogan was released May 4, 2020, but Joe may have already forgotten. It's my understanding that short-term memory is the first to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment