Friday, February 15, 2013

New Industrial Park in the Dickinson Area: Five Diamond

Don spotted this earlier today.

Information on the self-described "newest" industrial park in the Dickinson area: the Five Diamond Industrial Park.

I remember watching similar industrial parks sprout up west of Williston. Absolutely fascinating. Think LEGO building blocks on an epic scale with all the trucks and accessory pieces.

Located on the west side of Highway 22 going towards Killdeer, with 30th Street southwest its southern boundary. If I recall correctly ... well, I'll let readers tell me ... something tells me this is three streets south of the bypass -- in other words, the northern edge of the industrial park is going to be very, very close to the bypass. Again, I could be wrong. I'm not from Dickinson.

But, if so, someone was able to act fast.

Something similar -- incredibly similar -- happened west of Williston with the "newest" industrial park and the proposed bypass route.

2 comments:

  1. Bruce, you need to get back to Williston again. What is happening north of Williston at the intersection of the new bypass is absolutely crazy. I think the total is now well OVER 1,000 acres of new industrial parks...and it appears most is built up already. There is even another 4 story hotel going up 7 miles north of Williston fronting one of the newest industrial parks. These new North parks are at least 4suare miles in size. If you think west of Williston was crazy????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel "guilty" as it is not getting back to Williston, and then to hear this, I feel really, really "bad." I can only imagine that bypass intersection north of Williston.

      Delete