Monday, April 25, 2011

Carpe Diem: Administration May Force Boeing To Build New Plant in Washington State -- Not a Bakken Story

As noted before, one of my favorite blogs is Carpe Diem.

Today Carpe Diem has a story that is a nice bookend to the earlier story on this blog in which the EPA shut down Shell in the Arctic.

This time, the Carpe Diem story, the National Labor Relations Board may shut down Boeing.

For folks who think the EPA is no longer a threat to the oil industry in North Dakota, these two stories may be canaries in the coal mine.

Update: 7:00 p.m. EST, Monday, April 25, 2011 -- well, isn't this interesting. I posted this thinking it was just going to be a minor note for the day. It turns out that this is the lead story tonight on the Kudlow Report. I won't watch Kudlow when he has certain guests on and tonight one of those guests is on and I won't watch. I already know what side of the argument the folks will take and it will turn into a shouting match. But then, I've pretty much quit watching Kudlow completely now that I'm with my granddaughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment