Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Not From The Babylon Bee -- But Who Would Have Guessed? -- March 11, 2020

First we have this, which truly did look like a headline from The Babylon Bee but is not:


Then, we have the screenshot of the lede from that story:


In case you missed it the first time, she double-downed and used it a second time.

An aside: one wonders where she comes up with these ideas.

Then, google patroning and one gets this:


I finally had to visit a legitimate "dictionary" site and the word does not exist, unless I missed it (which is possible). If it didn't exist earlier this week, it exists now. LOL.

Anyway, more later, but I'm on my way to patron McDonald's.

I'm back. I did a twitter search to see if #aocmemes or #aocpatron existed. Pretty close. Pretty funny. 

2 comments:

  1. She invented a new word, since she can't find the "Z" on the keyboard. New words and meanings mean nothing to the Left, it started with "gender".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how fast her "patroning" had become a "thing."

      Delete