Now, today Shell announced it is ready to return as much as $125 billion or more to shareholders (dividends and share buybacks) over the five-year period of 2021 - 2025:
- Shell refreshes strategy for the energy future as it builds on strong foundation
company is on track to deliver on its 2020 commitments; now increases
organic free cash flow outlook to around $35 billion for 2025 at $60 per
barrel (real terms, 2016)
- Shell’s expected cash delivery creates the potential to distribute $125 billion or more to shareholders (dividends and share buybacks) over the five-year period of 2021-2025
- achieved $10 billion additional cash flow from operations from new projects started up since 2014;
- demonstrated capital discipline within committed capital range;
- delivered $30 billion of divestments from 2016-2018;
- cancelled the scrip dividend; and
- started the $25 billion share buyback programme.
Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or what you think you may have read here.