Friday, January 3, 2014

Some Things Can Never Be Explained -- For Investors Only

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment decisions based on what you read here or what you think you may have read here. 

A reminder to remain diversified, I suppose.

I would never have guessed this. I was in the process of looking up something else when I stumbled across this little gem. Well, actually two little gems.

Despite a "down" day on Wall Street and the Burlington Northern Santa Fe derailment story, Union Pacific hit a 52-week high.

And, PSX traded at yet another 52-week high.

Who wudda guessed on either account? Yes, I know the price of oil fell to $95 which benefits refiners. But still.

By the end of the day, UNP had fallen back below its high, after the government report came out regarding the flammability of Bakken crude oil.

AMZG was back at its entry point, according to an earlier article, some weeks ago.

And that's about all I looked at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment