Sunday, December 18, 2011

Value Place Extended Stay Hotel Has Broken Ground -- 124 More Rooms Next Spring -- The Bakken, North Dakota, USA

Williston Herald link here.
Another housing option is set to open in spring north of Williston. Construction has begun on a Value Place extended stay hotel. Ground was broken on Sept. 14, and the hotel will be finished in late spring.
This hotel is a few miles north of Williston on US 2 & 85.

The same developer will build a second Value Place hotel at the proposed Sandy Creek Retail Center west of Williston.

For newbies: I've lost count of all the new motels and hotels that have gone up in Williston in the past two years, but I assume it's about an even dozen and there's still a shortage.

2 comments:

  1. and yet even 2 more! This was just posted on the Williston Wire...Main Stay Suites and a private hotel called Strata Suites Extended Stay. I believe this is a local non franchised hotel based out of Watford City (they just built one there).
    http://www.willistonnd.com/usrimages/buildingpermits1211.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed that. I get the Williston Wire, but I was imply overwhelmed with new information this week and did not read the Williston Wire yet.

    Thank you for sending me this.

    ReplyDelete