Friday, November 13, 2020

This Has Nothing To Do With A Chinese Flu Vaccine -- And, Oh, By The Way, This Has Just Begun -- November 13, 2020

I think this election revealed the fallacy of the blue tide; the red state vs blue state; the GOP vs the Dems.

It is very clear that we have moved into the era of haves and the have-nots; the investor class vs the non-investor class. And maybe we've been there for quite some time. I don't know. All I know is that the tea leaves suggest the next four years is going to be incredibly good for the investor class. It's already starting. 

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. 

There is a meme out there that investors have always done better under a Democratic administration and Warren Buffett strongly supported Joe Biden, as did Bill Gates. 

If a Chinese flu vaccine story turns out to be a good story, the market will surge. If the vaccine is delayed, Schumer/Pelosi will pass a multi-trillion dollar stimulus bill. And Pelosi is already looking at mid-terms less than two years away.

****************************************
TV+

Well, this is strange. 

For $4.99/month it was impossible to not sign up for TV+ -- so I signed up last month.

Today, out of the blue, as William Shakespeare might say, I get an e-mail from Apple telling me that they will refund me the $4.99/month for the months of November, December, and January. They provided a reason why they were being so generous but I did not understand the reason.

I suppose since one can sign up and cancel on a monthly basis, they want me to watch for 90 days, figuring it takes at least 90 days to get hooked.But it is weird. I have to subscribe each month, pay the $4.99, and they Apple will refund me the $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment