For wells still being followed, click here.
June 29, 2018: check production data; and frack data: #33120, #33121; they come off confidential list August 25 and August 27, respectively
November 23, 2017: follow up in three to six months; this well was fracked 1/7; had a great frack; then struggled; looks like it might be producing nicely as of 6/18 --
31999, 2,004, BR, CCU Zephyr 14-34 TFH, Corral Creek, t3/17; cum 73K 6/18; challenges? (2/18); as of 7/18 seems to be fixed;
November 23, 2017: watch this one in three to six months --
- 32325, AB/67 (no typo), Hess, EN-Freda-154-94-2635H-1, Alkali Creek, t9/16; cum 5K 9/17;
January 13, 2018: #25374; watch this one go over 1 million bbls; still no pump; as of 2/18: still no pump; 990K 4/18; 6K/month; updated June 30, 2018;
January 13, 2018: #24180; see this post; near recently fracked well; initial bump but then dropped back; follow for a couple of more months (2/18);
December 22, 2017: at this post, check two wells:
- #26737: recently put on gas lift; compare new production data after gas lift put in; a lot of folks are getting excited about gas lift
- #24532: production for October, 2017, is an error; it has been corrected
- 30833, 630, XTO, TAT State Federal 14X-36G, Bear Creek, t6/17; cum 113K 6/18; production has come back nicely; follow one or two months (2/18);
September 12, 2014: a failed frack; will it be re-fracked? update at this post;
- 27635, 137, Slawson, Matilda Bay 1-15H, Stockyard Creek, 8 stages; planned for 24, mechanical problems; 600,000 pounds proppant; single section spacing, fracked May 22 -23, 2014, according to FracFocus; t6/14; cum 44K 11/16; went off-line middle of July, 2014; then began producing again 10/14; production up markedly, November, 2014 through January, 2015; as of 9/16, no new frack; API 33-105-03404; off-line as of 9/17; back on line as of 2/18;
- 31199, 1,838, XTO, Kaye Federal 13X-3H, Lost Bridge, t5/61 (sic, probably 6/17); cum 125K 3/18; (#19960, #18189); update here, #19960 with huge jump in production; #18189 still off-line; #19960 with huge jump -- see update here; yet to see what #18189 will do; most recent update, 12/17; update: #18189 is back on status; a jump and then a decline; back off-line as of 1/18; #19960 is back on-line; tracked here; time to remove from this list;
November 28, 2016: an incredibly good well abandoned by Oasis after leak; #22100, AB/IAW/1,317, Oasis, Achilles 5301 41-12B, Baker, t2/12; cum 187K 1/15;
November 29, 2014:
26929, AB/IAW/133, EOG, Wayzetta 148-0311H, Parshall, Three Forks NOS, 1920 acres; target: "E section of the Three Forks; middle Bakken with good shows and a thickness of 47 feet; background gas units were unremarkable, peaking at less than 700 units; near the end of the lateral, the wellbore brushed the lower "F" marker; 47 stages; 14.8 million lbs sand, but not much production, t6/14; was inactive 8/14 - 11/14; back on status 12/14; cum 15K 1/16; [Update: 6/15 - this well is back on "A" status after having a NGL stripper skid put in place in 12/14][Update: 11/15 -- back on IA status; 12/15 back on active status for one day; 1/16 -- off-line; IA as of 1/16; remains IA through 9/17;] noted to be AB 5/18;
January 25, 2018: a reader tells me the Kennedy and Miles wells in Dimmick Lake (33220 - 33227) are being fracked this week. SI/NC as of 3/18; they've started to produce 5/18; and, FracFocus says they have been fracked.
July 26, 2016: a year from now, check if this well ever gets back on-line; for now, this third bench TF well is a bust:
- 27453, AB/IAW/54, CLR, Hartman 5-28H3, 30 stages; 2.9 million lbs, t1/15; cum 1K 1/15; abandoned after 8 months of minimal production; nothing in the file report to suggest why;
- 19542, AB/IAW/IA/30, EOG, Austin 102-05H, Parshall, Bakken, t1/11; cum 36K 5/15;
January 17, 2018: #17200 -- BR -- why did production increase a bit in 11/17; this well is tracked here;
March 9, 2018: 33534, MRO, Bronett, IP, 5,113. See #33400 down below, also. Update this post.
March 16, 2018: #18905; Bruin; huge well; off-line due to fracking nearby; check in one to two months; update here;
April 19, 2018 : see this link; update here;
- wells that might be interesting to check on in a few months:
- 17008, 298, MRO, Myrmidon 1-2H, Antelope, Sanish, t8/08; cum 56K 2/18; off-line since 5/17;
- 33491, 4,125, MRO, Shoots USA 41-2H, Antelope, Sanish, t4/18; 80K after one month;
- 33492, 6,637, MRO, Mamie USA 21-1TFH, Antelope, Sanish, t4/18; cum 59K after only 21 days;
- 18471, 380, MRO, Hunts Along USA 12-1H, Antelope, Sanish, t1/11; cum 139K 2/18; off-line since 5/17; back on-line 3/18;
- 32865, 3,634, MRO, Demaray USA 41-2TFH, Antelope, Sanish, t4/18; cum 36K after 15 which extrapolates to 72K for one full month;
January 22, 2018: #17200; neighboring well recently fracked; bump in production; see what it is in a month or two; see this post.
October 22, 2017: #31476 was just fracked (huge well); #24011 remains off-line -- check this one to see if there if any jump in production; tracked here. Back on line but not much production, 1/18; nice production in 2/18; #24011 back on line as of 2/18; not much of a bump but a nice well.
March 13, 2018: #30252; after being completed and reported, CLR put it back on conf status; have not seen that before; turned out to be a huge well; 42K in 3/18; production data here;
December 28, 2017; #31111, #31110, #31109 -- these were all PNC'd -- watch IPs for these -- right next to a huge monster well, #19296.
November 22, 2017: follow-up on these two wells in three to six months: (#16964, #20321); parents of newly fracked wells; see this post; #16964 -- huge jump in production; re-fracked 8/17; re-frack with 45 stages; 5.5 million lbs; see update of #16964 at this link;
August 28, 2017: check #19960, #18189 at end of 2017. Neighboring wells just fracked (31199, 31200, 31201, 31202)
- 31199, 1,838, XTO, Kaye Federal 13X-3H, Lost Bridge, t5/61 (sic, probably 6/17); cum 56K 9/17; (#19960, #18189); update here, #19960 with huge jump in production; #18189 still off-line; #19960 with huge jump -- see update here; yet to see what #18189 will do; most recent update, 12/17; update: #18189 is back on status; a jump and then a decline; back off-line as of 1/18; #19960 is back on-line; tracked here; time to remove from this list;
- 29630, 5,644, MRO, Clarice USA 14-9H, Bailey, 45 stages, 8.3 million lbs, t9/17; cum 145K 11/17: -- a 73K month, 9/17;
- 29631, 3,070, MRO, Delia USA 14-9TFH, Bailey, Three Forks B1, 45 stages; 8.1 million lbs, t8/17; cum 11K over 6 days -- extrapolates to 56,385 bbls over a 30-day month; cum 115K 11/17; a 45K-month, 10/17;
- 29634, 4,048, MRO, Double H 34-8TFH, Bailey, Three Forks B1, 45 stages, 8.1 million lbs, t9/17; cum 102K 11/17; a 44K-month, 9/17;
September 17, 2017: #19973, neighboring wells fracked 6/17; this well taken off-line 6/17; WPX, Rachel Wolf, Squaw Creek; updated October 19, 2017; huge wells; halo effect. See how long halo affect lasts. Still obvious 12/17; looks like halo effect still as of 1/18 - but only 11 days of production in 1/18; only 10 days in 2/18; this well is now tracked here;
February 28, 2017: EOG wanted to abandon this well due to pump failure and low commodity prices (August, 2016, sundry form) but I see it is producing, albeit not much, as of November, 2016. #16727; check over the next few months. Update: as of 1/17, taken back off-line. Remains off-line/IA as of 1/18. Is on the AB list.
November 21, 2016: post frack data when the data for the Rolfson N wells come available. The wells will be tracked here.
December 16, 2015: check to see if the second lateral was ever drilled or if production numbers changed significantly --
- 30949, 233, Sedalia Energy, Thompson 13-31 H, Lake Darling, a horizontal Madison well, not stimulated (not fracked), a short lateral, TD of 9,207 feet, payzone: Mississippian Bluell Pay Bench 3 Target, Renville County, wellbore in target 100% of the whole length, 13 operational days, geologist report dated 6/30/15; a sundry form was received October 9, 2015, with company's intent to drill a second lateral also in the Bluell B3 payzone, t7/15; cum 32K 12/17; no change in monthly production as of 12/17;