From "well search," NDIC, North Dakota Department of Mineral Resources. Freedom Energy has two permits.
- 33997, dry, Freedom Energy Operating, LLC, Freedom Energy ND 1-15, Heart River, target: Lodgepole, t10/17; this was an Oasis Petroleum well, about 6 miles west of Dickinson; a vertical hole targeting the porous reef of the Lodgepole formation; drilled to a depth of 10,275 feet; targeting the "mound" of the Lodgepole Formation that is located along the base of the Lodgepole to the top of the Bakken formation; spud on October 2, 2017; TD on October 14, 2017; "inconclusive evidence indicating the presence of the reef structure of interest; plugged back and abandon." See this post.
- #36308 is already on confidential status. This well is a mile or so south SSW of Dickinson. The nearest well is 22365.
- #22365, dry, Chimney Sweep Oil & Gas Company, Hondl 21-1, wildcat, Lodgepole, 4/5/12.
Freedom Energy Operating, LLC
- April 5, 2019: second permit; Lodgepole permit about a mile SSW of Dickinson
- see this update regarding dry well, October 23, 2017;
- first mentioned at this post, September 12, 2017, with its first permit in North Dakota
- Freedom's website has one "cover page"; absolutely no information, posted November 17, 2017; a lot of companies have "Freedom Energy" or something similar in their name