Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Concho -- February 20, 2019

I do not follow Concho. I have no interest in it. It was simply a coincidence that I used Concho as an example in a blog post earlier today to see that Concho comes up once again in discussion.

Over at Bloomberg via Rigzone: Concho may be too big to sell.

**************************** 
MDU

To retire three older coal-fired power units. Link here.

****************************
Global Warming Slams Much Of The US

Link here. Apparently much of Washington, DC, was shut down including most Federal offices. I did not even notice. I would have completely missed it had I not seen the Bismarck Tribune story.


And in Minnesota, link here:


******************************
Global Warming -- Powerline

Link here.


**********************************
Global Warming -- The Desert

Notes from an individual who lives in Arizona and posts incredibly wonderful pictures of the desert. Photographs at today's post are particularly beautiful.  Two notes from the post regarding all the snow they got earlier this year:
I took these pictures on New Years Day, east of Phoenix.  It was bitter cold.  The current forecast is for this area along Hwy 87 to receive well over a foot of snow in the next 48 hours.
I used to live in Sedona, when CO2 was below 350 PPM.  Twenty inches of snow there is incomprehensible.  I never saw more than two or three inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment