Earnings for the current quarter will be reported at this page; the link will be on the sidebar at the right, under "Earnings Central." When we start to see earnings reports for any quarter, the "Earnings Central" link is moved to the top of the sidebar until the earnings season is over.
I don't have time to check/update earnings on all companies listed below. If you see one that I have missed, feel free to send it in (anonymous comment or by e-mail) and I will post it.
Much of this information is done in haste. I assume there are factual and typographical errors. It is for my personal use only. If this information is important to you, go to the source.
Note: by 4Q16 I lost a lot of interest in tracking earnings. I'm not sure where I will go with this page. In fact, there are more and more days when ... no, I won't go there.
Maybe a few.
- forecast, March 29, 2017: golden opportunity
- slams earnings. Earns $1.28 vs $0.62.
- will announce May 3, 2017
- slams earnings.
- webcast on earning, May 9, 2017
- EW up 10% on strong earnings, strong guidance. Up 1% during the day; up 10% after-hours trading.
- forecast, March 29, 2017: it's all about the cash
- slams earnings. Earns $1.47 vs $1.33. Comps up 1.7%. Even beat on revenues.
- Netflix shares jump on news of deal for distribution in China; shares up 6%
- slideshow, analysts' presentation, April 5, 2017
- slams earnings
- US Steel with a huge loss both on the top line and the bottom line. All that excitement over Trump initiatives to make America great again apparently did not happen fast enough.