Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween Eve -- 2019

Wow, I'm in a good mood. It looks like ...

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, career, travel, job, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

... it looks like there's a pullback in the market. Time to buy?

I'm hoping there will be at least one more "down" day on the market. 

Big story today: MPC.

Headline over at CNN proves my point -- "the  market sinks". Give me a break. The Dow, trading near record highs, was down .... drum roll ... today ... 0.52% --- that means the "market sinks"? My portfolio was actually up for the day. LOL.


Oh, give me a break. This had nothing to do with the economy. Something changed overnight? LOL. This is all about the mutual funds cleaning up / optimizing their portfolios for the last time for 2019. Locking in their profits. By the end of the year ...

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, career, travel, job, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

... we're going to see a 20% gain in the market ...
  • Trump's corporate tax breaks
  • cheap money -- the Fed just cut rates again
  • headlines suggesting US-China trade war over
... maybe not by the end of the year ... by the end of February, 2020, as folks start front-loading their IRAs. 

Halloween Eve.

Sign on the door: I'm not home -- out with Sophia. That's a lie. I'm blogging, listening to "The Travelin' Wilburys." The house is empty. Two-bedroom man-cave.

Pizza in the oven.

Streaming football on Amazon Prime in a few minutes.

If I get bored, "Perry Mason." I'm into the second season, episode #3.

There is so much on YouTube ... so much I have not discovered.

Does that make me crazy?

Crazy, Gnarls Barkley



Cuts his nose off to spite his face? Did the Houston Astros manager lose the World Series by cutting his best pitcher from the lineup? Joe Buck said this would be the big story coming out of the 2019 series -- not much has been said, but Joe Buck is exactly right. Astros manager -- couldn't win one game at home. Four games at home. Couldn't win one.

No comments:

Post a Comment