Friday, February 4, 2011

Two Items of Interest -- Wells Coming Off the Confidential List Today -- North Dakota, USA

There were two items of interest with regard to the wells that came off the confidential list today.

The first item of interest was another nice KOG well:
The second item is very curious:
I have a fairly long post on Oil for America and this well. It is my understanding that this is a vertical well that will  not be fracked. I have been waiting for the results of this well. So, to say the least, to have no information on this well today is very disappointing. This well is a vertical well, no fracking. It reached total depth, 9,511 feet, on August 24 (it was spud on/about August 4, 2010, just 20 days earlier). I understand there are tanks on the pad and tanker trucks have been moving on and off the pad. This is what I have heard; I cannot verify it. But I do know it was spud six months ago, and all we get today for status is "DRL."
"I've Got a Secret," Lucille Ball and Johnny Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment