- EV sales are tracked here. Full year data is starting to be posted. Full year data for Tesla has been posted.
- General Motors hits 200,000 benchmark for electric cars sold: This means that a trigger has been hit that will start a phase-out of the $7,500 federal tax credit for GM's electric-car buyers.
- It will be interesting to see how the phaseout affects GM.
- Tesla shares take a dive: The electric-car maker fell just shy of forecasts for how many vehicles it would deliver in the fourth quarter of 2018.
- The phaseout for federal tax credits for Tesla has already begun.
- Tesla misses Wall Street vehicle delivery estimates; shares tumble
- Tesla is cutting prices on all models by $2,000 to offset a reduction in federal tax credits; the $7,500 federal tax credit for Tesla cars was cut in half as of Tuesday