Tuesday, September 20, 2022

PSX -- From A SeekingAlpha Contributor -- Laser-Focused On Dividends -- September 20, 2022

Phillips 66 (PSX): a coiled spring yielding 4.75

  • PSX has dropped $6 since my last Seeking Alpha article recommending investors HOLD the stock due to the pending DCP acquisition bid.
  • That (dropping $6/share) does not appear to be rational given PSX could earn $16/share this year and the new 150,000 bpd Frac4 unit is expected to come online any day now.
  • The stock is currently yielding 4.7% but the current annual dividend obligation of $3.88/share is only an estimated ~30% of mid-cycle FCF of $6 billion.

Abbreviated disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. Full disclaimer at tabbed link.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Not recommending but for me? Overweight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment