Marathon's presentation, Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference, September 5, 2018, highlights. Full presentation can be found here.
See string of staggering MRO IPs in the Bailey oil field.
- repurchased $250 million of common stock; $1.25 billion of remaining authorization
- successful Hector Southern extension in the Bakken, with 2-well Lars pad achieving average IP rate of 3,410 bopd
- full year production guidance raise
- generated about $250 million of organic free cash flow
- realized sequential growth across all resource plays
- extended the cor in Eagle Ford and the Bakken
- Bakken: averaging 82 mboed (84% oil); 270,000 net surface acres
- STACK/SCOOP; average 80 mboed (23% oil); > 300,000 net surface acres
- northern Delaware: averaging 17 mboepd (63% oil); >90,000 net surface acres
- Eagle Ford: averaging 106 mboed (59% oil); 145,000 net surface acres
- oil production up 14% sequentially
- greater than 100% increase in 90-day cumulative production compared to 2016
- record-setting Bakken performance: successful Hector southern extension