Monday, May 14, 2012

Daily Activity Report Just Posted --- Whiting Three Forks Well in Bell Field: 120K in 4 Months

I just posted today's summary of the daily activity report. It is absolutely outstanding: renewed permits, plugged or producing wells, and incredible IPs.

Pay particular attention to the Oasis wells.

But look at this Whiting well in Bell field, a TFS well:
  • 20893, AB/2,805, Whiting, Mastel 41-18TFH, Bell,  t11/11; cum 388K 9/16; 30 stages; 2 million lbs; 
Just days ago I posted this (I've updated the Mastel well data): note these incredible wells in this area. Off line since 10/18. Remains off line 3/20;

2 comments:

  1. March statistics are posted.

    Anon 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted the data on a stand-alone post. It probably set a new daily record, but if I did the math correctly, only a 3 percent increase month-over-month, slightly less than the usual 4 - 5 percent monthly increase.

      Delete