Note: a new "Intellectual Froglegs" episode has been posted.
Best graphic of the week:
Best political story of the week:
- Saudi Arabia: all of a sudden, "it" is an existential issue;
- Biden wins big in South Carolina.
- Apache ditches (writes-off) Alpine High in the Permian;
- WTI plunges.
- Record natural gas exports to Mexico;
- Jet fuel supplied plummets;
Top North Dakota energy story:
Geoff Simon's top North Dakota stories:
- Land Board clarifies royalty repayment terms; "lookback period" may be shortened;
- DAPL expansion still pending in Illinois, Iowa;
- ONEOK to expand NGL pipeline and processing plant;
- The Hess Ortloff wells: an injectivity test;
- Several XTO Tobacco Garden wells off line;
- Esther USA in Reunion Bay, a rate of 100K in one month;
- Kraken: looking to drill nearly 100 wells in one township; and, here;
- CLR 4Q19, full year financial results; 2020 guidance;
- CLR wants 20 wells in one drilling unit in Cedar Coulee; and, here;
- Bakken's crude oil gathering systems, part 2 -- RBN Energy;
- Williams "cancels" the Pennsylvania-New York Constitution Pipeline;