Saturday, February 29, 2020

Alexa -- I'm Still Learning The Internets, Too -- February 29, 2020

I went over to the granddaughters' house about 9:00 a.m. this morning, to take Sophia, the 5-y/o, going on sixteen, to gymnastics.

Downstairs in the kitchen Alexa was playing the songs from Frozen 2.

Sophia came down from upstairs, and immediately heard Frozen 2 playing but was upset that someone had not paused it when her favorite song was playing, as she had asked (which I found out later). [Wow, that's a run-on sentence.]

She said, "Oh, no, why didn't Mom pause it."

Me: "I don't think you can 'pause' Alexa."

Sophia: "Here, hold my milk. Alexa, pause."

And, of course, the music stopped until Sophia told Alexa to start again.

Later, about half an hour later, we are driving to gymnastics. From the booster seat in the back, Sophia asks me if I'm still learning "Alexa."

I said I guess I was (since I didn't know Alexa could pause).

She then said, rubbing more salt into that wound, "would you like me to teach you?"

LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment