Sunday, August 22, 2021

Off The Net Tonight -- Watching Perry Mason Re-Runs -- What A Great Country -- August 22, 2021

Updates

Later, 9:54 p.m. CT: the US equity markets futures have been climbing all night. Futures Sunday night mean squat Monday morning but ... all the same ... and WTI is up almost 1%. .... interestingly ... Louisiana Light is down 4.32%, down almost $3.00 --- but that may be old data .... trading at $64.39 -- again. the data may be old ....

Original Post 

Link here to Alex Kimani.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you. Thank you especially for taking time to write. Sorry for the delayed reply. I really did take a few hours off and then got a late start this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The irony of the meme is huge. The same people want me to get something I don't want and take away something i do.

    As always I enjoy your blog. It's one of three websites I visit daily. The other two, accurateshooter.com and the 6.5creedmoor.com are where I get reloading, shooting and match info. You're my go to for everything else LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty funny; LOL. Thank you for your kind comments. Every time I question whether I should continue blogging or not, I get a note like yours. LOL. Thank you.

      Delete