Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Reason #1 Why I Love To Blog: The Readers; Also, Travel Alert In The Bakken -- And It's Not Even Winter Yet -- November 27, 2018

Link here.

If we have much more of this global warming, we're going to need to move Halloween to August 31, and Thanksgiving to September 27, so that we can enjoy temperate weather.

******************************
Quick! Trivia Movie Quiz

Name the Mary Tyler Moore actor/actress who had an uncredited role in MASH, the movie.

Later; about five minutes later -- wow, this is the #1 reason I love to blog -- the readers. See first comment.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow, you are good. I am impressed. You are so correct. I did not know that until tonight while watching "MASH" on TCM. But, I'm impressed anyone knew that so quickly: free one year subscription to the blog.

      Delete
  2. Truth be told, the internet is a wonderful thing.
    Imdb, Internet Movie Database is an amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so correct; I enjoy IMDB but did not think about that this time around. I heard his voice-over in the movie, and then checked Ted Knight's wiki entry.

      Delete