March 8, 2013: The NDIC corrects the IP for #22194, see below; let's see how close I was; my "final" guess was 1,248 ... and the answer was .... drum roll .... 1,248. Yes!!! It doesn't take much to make my day! Smile.
Active rigs: 186 (steady, high side)
Fourteen (14) new permits --
- Operators: Oasis (6), Whiting (5), Fidelity (3)
- Fields: Gros Ventre (Burke), Zenith (Stark), Fryburg (Billings), Gaylore (Billings), Hoot Owl (Golden Valley), Cottonwood (Mountrail), Sanish (Mountrail)
- Comments: Hoot Owl? Think Red River formation
Producing wells completed:
- 22935, 695, CLR, Salem 3-6H, Dollar Joe, t12/12; cum 16K 1/13;
12,248, 1,248, QEP, Moberg 13-17/16H, Grail*, t2/13/ cum --
- 22898, 462, Murex, Karen Michelle 13-24H, t2/13; cum 95 bbls (no typo)
*The Grail is good but not this good. An IP of 12,248 is not believable. More likely 1,248, but well file did not have data yet. For the "Helis Grail," it could be 2,248.