The following was announced just this week. This comes on top of everything that has been built in Williston since the boom began.
These were originally linked in the Williston Wire.
- Confluence of Harvest Hills, apartment complex, 42 separate units, pre-fab, Aurora, Nebraska, to open in mid-August
- MainStay Suites will open this fall; 26th Street; extended stay hotel; 89 units (I've lost count of the new motels/hotels/inns that have opened in Williston since the boom began)
- Minnesota-based Coborn's will build five (5) grocery stores in western North Dakota
- New, unspecified retail stores and restaurants will start making their way to Williston, starting this autumn
- construction to begin soon on new 12-screen movie theater; 10 months to complete;