Monday, November 22, 2010

Investors Only -- EPD to Build Crude Oil Terminal In Houston -- Not a Bakken Story

Actually, I was hoping this would be a Bakken story. I was  hoping that EPD was building a crude oil terminal in Houston for Bakken oil, but not to be.

EPD is building a crude oil terminal in Houston for the growing production coming out of south Texas, Eagle Ford. By the way, some Bakken companies are involved in this new shale oil basin.
EPD has Eagle Ford crude delivery agreements in place with EOG Resources Inc., Pioneer Natural Resources USA Inc., Reliance Eagleford Upstream Holding LP, and Newpek LLC. 
EPD is one of the few companies outside the Bakken that I invest in and will post updates on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. FYI Bruce Hess just acquired TRZ LLC 167,000 acres Bakken 1,050 million cash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. Thank you for alerting me; I doubt I would have seen this for a day or so had you not alerted me.

    One link: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2229614620101123.

    ReplyDelete