Monday, April 10, 2023

China's Population Crisis -- CNBC -- April 10, 2023

Locator: 44358A. 

This story is getting pretty old. It must have been a slow news day over at CNBC. Peter Zeihan has been talking about this for quite some time; I first saw it in his 2022 book. 

See this post

***************************
Politics

For the record, for the archives, the 2024 presidential contest will come down to Biden vs Romney.

********************
Eggs

Now that eggs are back to their "original" price and are readily available, I had my first egg sandwich in months.

A little bit of cheddar cheese and a very little bit of spicy beef sticks (cut up into small pieces) and absolutely perfect, costing maybe 50 cents a sandwich (?). 

But I'm enjoying them while I can. Apparently, avian flu could return with a vengeance.

1 comment: