Wednesday, September 22, 2021

CDC's Interim Operational Considerations -- AKA Plan B -- Shielding Rooms -- September 22, 2021

I love the "things" readers catch. I would never have seen this. From the CDC, apparently eight pages of nonsense -- I did not get past the first paragraph of page one of eight pages. 

Apparently this is the CDC's PLAN B if vaccines, masks, social distancing, mandates, ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, and prayer fail: the "shielding" approach, everything from "safe rooms" to SpaceX launches to Mars.

I forgot acupuncture.

Anyway, seriously, the "safe" rooms. Hellooo! NFL fans have had these for years: they're called man-caves

And for the extended family plan: they're called mother-in-law apartments in the attic

If the US House gets its way, we will have daycare funding 24/7 for infants to pre-K -- thus keeping the youngsters away from their parents 365/24/7. What a great country. Moms can finally go back to work, all-day, every day.

Growing up in North Dakota, we had basements where I lived for eighteen years, pretty much isolated from the rest of my family. A bit of radon exposure but that was about the only downside. 

Anyway, enough of this. I've got to go looking for a new easy chair for my new man-cave. Seriously. I hope my wife doesn't read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment