Wednesday, October 14, 2020

I Couldn't Figue It Out --- But A Reader Did -- Even If Scott Adams Couldn't -- October 14, 2020

I used to enjoy listening to Scott Adams, then lost interest for various reasons. Tonight, I was surfing through looking for music and this popped up in the YouTube rotation directed "at" me. LOL.

This is really good timing. Link here. A reader sent me a "CDC" study that clearly shows masks "do not work." That was not the purpose of the study. I was going to post the study, but I was unable to figure out what the researchers were trying to "prove" or show, so I put it in draft and left it there ... until tonight. 

Interestingly enough, those performing the study completely ignored the obvious -- masks don't work. But, as noted, I couldn't figure out the study -- an incredibly poorly written study -- so at the end of the day, I wrote up the post but then put it in draft, not posting it. I thought I might be misreading something.

So, now, tonight while surfing YouTube looking for music I ran across this Scott Adams white board -- can I say that, "white board"? Whatever. 

Here's the screenshot from Scott Adams earlier today:

Somehow, Scott Adams was unable to see the obvious.

Now I know why I quit listening to  / watching him, it seems now, more than a year ago.

Now, for the post that I put in draft mode -- now it seems okay to post it.

When did you last use a new mask, or wash the one you're wearing? From a reader:

What's in your ... mask?

The link inside the screenshot is a pdf from the CDC that will most likely download on your desktop or in a new window: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/pdfs/mm6936a5-H.pdf

Later: the more I look at that study, the more confusing it gets. I honestly don't understand it. Look at the table below.

No comments:

Post a Comment