- 36888, conf, Murex, Sophia Drake 25-36H-R, Sanish, no data at FracFocus (June 21, 2020);
- 36887, conf, Murex, Amber Renee 25-36H-R, Sanish, no data at FracFocus (June 21, 2020);
- 18408, the original Amber Renee, see below;
- See this post from December 3, 2014: the Amber Renee, permitted for re-entry.
- See this post from August 21, 2019: permits to re-enter the Amber Renee; drill the Sophia Drake;
- Amber Renee: July 2, 2016;
- Sophia Drake, #30312, December 24, 2015;
The "original" Amber Renee and Sophia Drake wells.
The Amber Renee was one of my favorite wells to watch from the very beginning. It was one of the first to make the "monster well" list.
- 18408, TA/1,945, Amber Renee 25-36H, Sanish; one mile to the west of the Chandler James; t2/10; F ; 822K 8/14 -- 661K in about two years; no pump; still 9K/month 1/13; IA 1/14; still inactive 10/15; the most recent sundry form shows this well is scheduled for a "re-drill"; TA as of 3/16; cum 822K 3/16; no change since 9/18; produced from 2/10 to 12/13, just under four years; full production here;
- 30312, PNC, Mjurex, Sophia Drake 25-36H, Sanish,
- 17263, 3,124, Murex, Chandler James 25-36H, Sanish, t10/08; cum 1.161169 million bbls 4/20; still producing about 2,000 bbls crude oil per month
- 16839, 864, Murex, Jacob Daniel 25-36H-RE, Sanish, t1/08; cum 521K 11/19;