Saturday, August 24, 2019

NASCAR Today -- 2:00 P.M. Central Time Today

Thank goodness.

Something other than the PGA FedEx Championship tournament. As I mentioned the other day: I don't think I've ever seen a more boring tournament.

So, NASCAR in a few minutes. Thank goodness.

In the meantime, Rick Steves on PBS. LOL.

I"ll get back to the Bakken later today.

Sophia's team -- the under six-year-old group -- won their game, 8 - 5 or thereabouts. Sophia did not score but her core competency: defense. Wow, she was good. I was impressed.

Meanwhile, Olivia's team won their very important opener, 2 - 0. They will get points in their league for winning, and points for a shutout. This was a biggie. Olivia is a mid-fielder, she did not score; her core competency: also as a defender, and someday the captain of the US Olympic team. By that time I will be long gone.

**********************************
The NASA Page

This never, never, never would have happened under James E. Webb.  Only in America; what a great country. This tells me one thing: today's astronauts have too much time on their hands.

****************************************
The Canned Meat Page

I love Spam. Long story.

I thought my favorite was jalapeno spam. That changed today. New favorite: hickory smoke Spam. 

Going Up The Country, Canned Heat

No comments:

Post a Comment