Wells that came off the confidential list were reported earlier; see sidebar at the right.
In addition, four (4) producing wells were completed:
- 20392, 1,110, Whiting, Knife River State Federal 12-32TFH, Sanish, t8/12; cum --
- 22045, 278, Oasis, Acklins 6092 12-18H, Cottonwood, t4/12; cum 26K 7/12;
- 22671, 1,006, Whiting, Fladeland 13-27TFH, Sanish, t8/12; cum --
- 22851, 1,437, Whiting, Estvold 41-26H, Sanish, t8/12; cum --
- 21753, PNC, Petro-Hunt, Gilbertson 157-101-13B-2-1, a Red River well, Williams
- Operators: Samson Resources (4), Newfield (3), OXY USA (2), Helis, Sequel, Liberty Resources, Fidelity, Hunt, Aeon Energy, XTO, EOG, Oasis
- Fields: West Ambrose (Divide), Spotted Horn (McKenzie), Tree Top (Billings), South Tobacco Garden (McKenzie), Red Wing Creek (McKenzie), St Anthony (Dunn), Stanley (Mountrail), Parshall (Mountrail), North Maxbass (Bottineau), Heart Butte (Dunn), Squaw Creek (McKenzie), Cottonwood (Mountrail)
Comment: this is the first time I've heard of Aeon Energy. According to the NDIC site, Aeon has nine (9) permits going back to 1980 (a dry well); three other permits were cancelled; two have been permanently abandoned; one has been converted to a salt water disposal well; that leaves one active well from 2003 (#11743, a Madison well, unremarkable) and one confidential (#23932).
The following wells come off the confidential list tomorrow:
- 21581, 336, Arsenal Energy, Wade Morris 10-3H, Stanley, t7/12; cum 19K 7/12;
- 21758, A, Whiting, Oppeboen 21-5TFH, Sanish, no test date; cum 10K 7/12;
- 21759, 368, Whiting, Oppeboen 21-5H, Sanish, t3/12; cum 50K 7/12;
- 22385, 839, Crescent Point, CPEC Elgaard 32-31-164N-100W, t7/12; cum --; 4 section spacing;