Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How Influential Is Jim Cramer? -- Bakken, North Dakota, USA

I've been trying to get to the Continental Resources website all night -- I wanted to check out the 14 new wells that Continental Resources reported. I can't get to the site. It's being overwhelmed with folks looking at CLR, I suppose.

The "milliondollarway" site is about the busiest I have ever seen it; about twice the volume for a weekday evening.

Jim Cramer mentioned my site but most folks missed it because it was after they cut away to the "Steve Jobs resignation" story.  Just joking. I doubt Jim Cramer plugged this blog.

2 comments:

  1. I watched the replay that did not have the Steve Jobs stuff. No mention of Million Dollar Way but my experience is that when a subject is featured people google.

    I haven't seem Cramer in other specials but I can't imagine how the Bakken could be presented more positively that this show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's too bad about no mention of the blog. Smile.

    Yes, I was quite impressed with the little I saw.

    I was unable to get into Continental Resources homepage last night -- I assume it was getting lots of hits.

    ReplyDelete