Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Simply The Best Television On Television -- August 24, 2022

"Only Murders In The Building."

Just possibly the best "television series" I have ever seen.

Each season has ten episodes.

The second episode ended last night; the tenth episode of the second season.

The eighth episode, second season was forgettable. The ninth episode was incredible. I could not believe how much they squeezed into an episode. I didn't think they could come up with a better episode.

And then the tenth episode, last night. 

Unbelievable. 

My new favorite sandwich: liverwurst and marmalade. Or braunschweiger and grape jelly. LOL. 

Later: from a reader, see first comment -- https://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/recipes/the-ultimate-braunschweiger-sandwich/article_934d9d73-72fe-59b8-967a-67aecf9db08c.html.  

Later, later: another comment on red onions -- https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifestyle/food-drink/eating-red-onions-might-just-8976584.

Music: here

****************


On the sunny side of the street: link here.

******************************
The Apple Page

This is incredibly important to me.

This has nothing to do with investing. With regard to investing and Apple, I couldn't (or could) care less.

This has everything to do with how great I think Apple, Inc. is as a company, and nothing to do with investing.

This is very important to me / for me.

Remember, it was my younger daughter, Laura, and I who used to carry our prayer rugs to the mall when we arrived at the Apple store before it opened. 

From IBD

Apple stock is in a 34-week consolidation patternwith a buy point of 183.04, according to IBD MarketSmith charts. That buy point is 10 cents above the stock's all-time high of 182.94 reached on Jan. 4, based on IBD trading guidelines.

6 comments:

  1. Liverwurst or braunshcweiger and no red union? Oh, is nothing sacred?

    https://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/food-and-cooking/recipes/the-ultimate-braunschweiger-sandwich/article_934d9d73-72fe-59b8-967a-67aecf9db08c.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this a great country or what? LOL.

      Delete
    2. "Union" or "Onion"... something smells in this great country~

      Delete
    3. Is this the second time we've misspelled "onion"? LOL.

      Delete
    4. If only I'd known sooner... (heck, they probably cure leprosy)! I believe, I believe..... https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifestyle/food-drink/eating-red-onions-might-just-8976584

      Delete
    5. My wife loves red onions, and she has never had leprosy ... so there may be a connection.

      Delete